Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Countdown!

We leave for VT in just under three weeks.  I finally sat down this weekend and started the lists -- "before we go", "on the way", "things to take".  I'm getting anxious, largely because we have plans pretty much every day before we leave, and twice on weekends. I don't know how we're going to get it all in.  The funny thing is, the date we chose is completely arbitrary, so I shouldn't be hurried or worried.  But this time we're all driving (including the dog), squeezed together for some indeterminate time (Will says three and a half days, I'd rather take six) in the cab of the big gray truck.  I don't look forward to the experience.  Perhaps it will be fun, but I'm imagining it will be Will's Incredible Journey with Three Whiny People.  We'll see.  I'm downloading TV shows to my iPod like crazy, and acquiring audio books for Will.  I'll make sure to take my camera so we can log (and blog) the trip.  I'll try to make it funny.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Y -
    That sounds like a bit of an adventure ahead! I wish you and your family a good and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete