Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Random Bits

I've been awfully serious lately, so I thought I'd share a couple of random and silly things about myself.

1. After grabbing my selection from the shelf at the grocery store, I feel compelled to "face the aisle", stacking cans, turning jars, or pulling boxes forward so a passing customer sees bountiful rather than bare shelves. This quirk comes from working in a grocery store all through high school. I usually resist, except in dairy. There's something satisfying about making the yogurt look good. 

2. I'm particular about my pillow, so much so that I always pack it with me when I travel.

3. I love brussell sprouts, but don't like cilantro and actively dislike beets. Sweet red dirt, as far as I'm concerned. 

4. I have two dogs. The older dog has been in my life for about five years. Having one, then two, dogs has confirmed in my heart that I am, indeed, a cat person.

5. I love to sing out loud in the Washington DC metro tunnels, especially on the escalators.

6. I've had a few silly hair days but I think this was my silliest yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment