Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gratitudes

I've been writing little "I'm grateful for . . " type messages on FaceBook this week, after being challenged to do so. Someone remarked that it gets harder over time; I found it got easier and easier. I have so much to be grateful for. Now that Thanksgiving is over I don't really want t give up this little habit because it is a good reminder to myself, especially when I'm blue, of how wonderful my life truly is. So, today's gratitude is for the women I am closest to in my life:
Stephanie, who teaches me how to be powerful and gentle at the same time.
MaryAnn, who consistently demonstrates the path to joy.
Julie, who proves to me that style and beauty are always within reach.
Anita, who helps me find the laughter in anything.
Mom, who taught me compassion and how to love unconditionally, no matter the risk.
Your examples help me become a better person. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read your blog in awhile, and just checked in to see this. Thank you!!! That's awesome and totally made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete